- TESLA: Volt Workforce Solutions hiring production assistants for Tesla: Must have a HS diploma and driver’s license. Contact Sarah Galviz at 1-775-203-3776 for more information.
- Alorica: Advance Technical support representatives. HS diploma or GED required. Salary: $11/hr. plus benefits/tuition reimbursement. Visit http://www.aloricajobs.com or call 332-0957.
- Discount Tire: Flexible with school schedules and competitive pay. Apply online at www.discounttire.com under “careers” tab. Email to Randell.Phillips@discounttire.com.
- Five Star Premier Residences of Reno: upscale retirement community looking for part-time waiter/waitress. Hours are from 4:00-7:45 pm with flexible days. Drug testing required. Contact Katy Savage at 829-6353 with questions or apply online at http://careers.fivestarseniorliving.com/
- ES Event Services: Ticket takers, parking attendants, guest services for Reno events and concerts. Apply online at http://employment.esi-security.us/. Must be 16 or older
- Promenade on the River: Promenade on the River is an independent senior apartment complex, close to Reno High School, that offers services to the residents that live there including a full fine dining program. Food service employees are trained in fine dining serving protocol and strict sanitation. Candidates should be well groomed, have excellent manners, great attitudes, be reliable, and be able to be on-time for every shift. We have dinner shifts available Mon – Sat 4:30pm – 7:30pm, and additional morning and lunch shifts for reliable, on-time employees. Contact: Lisa Niles by phone at 786-8853 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Round Table Pizza: Applications available in The Cube (formerly the CCC). Or, contact store manager of the 4th St. location: Johnathan, 348-7373
- Circus Circus: Variety of positions ranging from midway operator to busboy to valet, apply online at http://www.mgmresortscareers.com/circuscircus-reno/circuscircus-reno-jobs.aspx. Or, contact Denise Charpentier for opportunities on The Midway, email@example.com
- Boys and Girls Club (contact Nichelle Hull at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or to sign up)
- Hour of Code: teach a child to code. Contact email@example.com for more information
- Musical instrument tutor: Looking for volunteers to lead music lessons, work around your schedule at the Foster Drive location.
- Reading Tutor for children, must be at least 14. Mondays and Wednesday afternoons at DWReynolds (2680 E. 9th St.) site. Contact Nichelle, above, for details
- LIT (Leaders in Training): Great way to give back and gain leadership skills at the same time. Could, potentially, lead to a paid position. Contact Ta-Tiana Anderson-Hall at firstname.lastname@example.org, text her at @775SLIT to 81010 or call her at 360-2407.
- The Discovery Museum: Register to volunteer at www.nvdm.org or contact Valerie Gillette at 775-398-5957 or email email@example.com
- Teen Assist Program, great way to get focused volunteer hours: http://www.nvdm.org/teenassistant/index.php
- Swope Tutoring: Interested in tutoring a student from Swope? Come sign up in The Cube . We will need your name, contact info and the subjects that you are comfortable tutoring in. The list will be passed along to the Swope counseling staff who will give your name to the student’s parent
- SPCA: Do you love animals? Check out volunteer opportunities on the SPCA website at https://spcanevada.org/volunteer/volunteer-opportunities/
- RHS has a new Club, Huskie Community Service Club, that is a great resource for all kinds of volunteer opportunities, http://www.renohcsa.com/ or contact Leslie Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org. Track your hours and earn a community service letter.